City of Ottawa
Students interested in summer employment with the City of Ottawa can apply online beginning Monday, January 7, 2013.
The Summer Student Employment Program is a great opportunity to gain valuable work experience and insight into today's workforce, discover a career path, showcase skills and enhance academic goals.
Positions are available in the following areas:
- Administrative and Support Services
- Building, Roads, Forestry and Parks Maintenance
- By-Law Services
- Engineering and Science
- Environmental Science
- Finance and Accounting
- Information Technology and Geomatics
- Laboratory Technologist/Chemistry
- Library Services
- Parks and Recreation Services
- Public Health Services
- Recreation, Heritage, Community and Social Services
- Traffic and Parking Operations
For more information, including eligibility criteria and other requirements, visit ottawa.ca. Applications will be accepted from Monday, January 7 to Thursday, February 7, 2013.