Old Ottawa East is situated between the Rideau Canal and the Rideau River, north to Nicholas Street and south to Avenue Road. The Lees Avenue area is part of the neighbourhood.
The area was once known as Archville, and was incorporated as the village of Ottawa East in 1888. It was annexed by Ottawa in 1907.
Population 7,500 (Estimate based on 2011 Census)
Community Newspaper: The Mainstreeter
Old Town Hall
61 Main St.
Ottawa, ON K1S 1B3
View Old Ottawa East in a larger map